Relevant Indian Institutions
- The Ministry of New and Renewable Energy (MNRE) is the nodal Ministry of the Government of India for all matters relating to new and renewable energy. The broad aim of the Ministry is to develop and deploy new and renewable energy for supplementing the energy requirements of the country
- The Indian Renewable Energy Development Agency (IREDA) is a Non-Banking Financial Institution under the administrative control of this Ministry for providing term loans for renewable energy and energy efficiency projects.
- Indian Solar Mission: The Jawaharlal Nehru National Solar Mission was launched on the 11th January, 2010 by the Indian Prime Minister. The Mission has set the ambitious target of deploying 20,000 MW of grid connected solar power by 2022 is aimed at reducing the cost of solar power generation in the country through…… more….
- The Confederation of Indian Industry (CII)
- The Indo-German Chamber of Commerce
- German Embassy in India - Visa procedure for travelling to Germany –
- The Indian Bureau of Energy Efficiency (BEE)